TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Well, here's some good news for all those awaiting the super 41 MP camera Lumia phone in India. Nokia has just listed its Lumia 1020 flagship handset for a price of Rs. 49,999 on the Nokia Shop website. The device is available for pre-order and the website promises to deliver the handset by the the "3rd week of October".
The news comes after Nokia recently launched the phone in India without giving away any details on its pricing. Apart from this, Nokia is also giving away a WH-530 stereo headphone (worth Rs 2999) for free as a part of introductory offer. The device is being offered in three color variants at the moment, the signature Lumia Yellow, Black and White.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 is priced similar to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and like all handsets from the Windows Phone 8 range, this one has access to very few apps when compared to iOS and Android devices. However, Nokia can be confident that the phone's famed 41MP PureView camera will ensure strong sales among shutterbugs.
Talking about the device's specifications, it uses a 4.5-inch AMOLED WXGA display with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels. For processing, it calls upon a 1.5 GHz dual -core Snapdragon S4 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory.
Nokia has come up with new camera UI known by the name of Nokia Pro app. As mentioned above, the rear back camera is amazin at 41MP with Auto Focus and LED Flash light. There's a 1.2-mega pixel wide angle front facing camera. The handset supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC and a 2000mAh Li Ion battery. The Lumia 1020 supports Wireless-charging and more.
Take a look at our Nokia Lumia 1020's first look over here, along with specs comparison between the Window Phone 8 superphone, Sony Xperia Z1 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom.