TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The world knows it now that Nokia is all set to debut its 41-mega pixel shooter on July 11. The Windows Phone 8 powered device is critical for Nokia, as the tech vendor utterly needs a hit phone under its portfolio.
Already, the Finland based tech firm has announced two high-end phones this year. Out of two, the Nokia Lumia 925 is coming soon to India. The third one i.e. the Nokia EOS is slated to be announced on July 11 in New York. The update is Nokia EOS also dubbed as Nokia Lumia 1020 was caught red handed recently by the famed leaker @evleaks. According to @Evleaks, the phone will arrive on AT&T network. The image (shown above) looks more or less similar to Lumia 920, but multiple reports suggest that the Nokia EOS may come in plastic body and would resemble to Lumia 920 in terms of design. Astonishingly, one can also see Nokia Pro Cam app. This new app features revamped camera user interface (UI).
GizBot had informed you that EOS could be just another codename. According to a new report, Nokia EOS will be officially known by the name of Lumia 1020. Earlier in the year, MobileGeeks.de had published a report saying that Nokia could announce EOS as Lumia 1000. The site published a snapshot (Lumia 1000) that was visible in a China mobile database.
Reported by WPCentral, the handset rear back was leaked few days ago. Apparently, the back was made of polycarbonate plastic. It features a huge circle like space in the middle of the rear back panel.
Nokia Lumia 1020 will feature a 41MP rear facing camera with Xenon flash, and Nokia Pro Camera. The device will have 32GB of native storage mostly because there is no microSD slot on the phone. The Lumia 1020 should have a 4.5 inch PureMotion HD+ display with OLED screen having resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels.