TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
There has been lot of speculation going on around Nokia's forthcoming 6-inch Full HD phablet. After end number number of leaks Nokia has finally confirmed that an event would take place in Abu Dhabi on October 22. Whether Nokia will announce Lumia 1520 or much anticipated Windows RT tablet , it is yet to be seen.
Industry insiders have already confirmed that Nokia is now ready to reveal Lumia 1520, a 6-inch Full HD phablet powered by Windows Phone 8 mobile OS. A lot has been said about Lumia 1520, and we have already seen plenty of pictures.
Now a fresh picture of Lumia 1520 has surfaced on the web. This time around, someone from China has posted an alleged image of Nokia Lumia 1520. The leaked picture gives enough hints at WP8 GDR 3 update. It's almost confirmed that WP8 GDR3 update is finally coming out in October.
Meanwhile, Qualcomm has revealed that Nokia Lumia 1520 will indeed have Snapdragon 800 chipset (via WindowsPhone Central). A tweet from Qualcomm's official Twitter account accidently acknowledged latest chipset to be used inside Nokia Lumia 1520.
With Nokia Lumia 1520 confirmed to get Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC, it would be interesting to compare Lumia 1520 with Sony Xperia Z Ultra another phablet with gigantic display. These days all the big ticket handsets have Snapdragon 800 SoC inside. We're not expecting Nokia to use 3GB of RAM, when it comes to Lumia 1520. The latest Chipset supports 4K video recording capability.
Nokia Lumia 1520 - Rumored Specifications
Nokia Lumia 1520 is said have a 6-inch FHD display. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16G of ROM (expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card). There is chance to see a 20MP PureView rear facing camera fitted. The Lumia 1520 will have a 3,400mAh non-removable Li Ion battery. The device will be powered by Windows Phone 8 OS. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.