- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia, Sony, LG Tablet Offsprings All Set for Launch in 2014
Nokia made a big impact with its first ever Windows RT based tablet, the Lumia 2520. Early reviews have praised Nokia's efforts, and that's why the Finnish giant might come up another tablet in the future. Although rumors going strong around Nokia's upcoming 8-inch Full HD tablet for a while now.
Today, another report coming from a reliable source sheds more light on the existence of an 8-inch FHD tablet. Sources close to DigiTimes revealed that Nokia has already panned an 8-inch tablet in advance. The Lumia 2020 is expected to be announced at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014.
Few days back, Twitter sensation @evleaks tweeted that Nokia might be preparing a new tablet, probably, a mid-range one.
The Verge also shared some sizzling information about what goes inside Nokia's forthcoming 8-inch tablet. The Lumia 2020 would have an 8-inch display Full HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and Windows RT 8.1 out of the box.
Sony, Japan's biggest exporter of electronics goods, will continue to manufacture tablets in the near future, informs DigiTimes. The Xperia Z1 maker will release more tablets next year. Earlier this year Sony tried to regain tablet market with its high-end offering, the Xperia Tablet Z.
New entrant LG, who has just released the G Pad in the US market, will likely to continue to support G Pad 8.3. Reportedly, LG will launch its first come back, the G Pad 8.3 in more than 50 countries later this year. LG is rumored to the manufacture behind Google's upcoming Nexus 10 Android tablet.
In a separate report, Samsung has challenged Apple by selling as many as 100 million tablets next year. Samsung is reportedly working on a 12-inch tablet having a high-resolution display. The Galaxy Note 3 maker could announce its upcoming 12-inch slate early next year.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!