TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Nokia made a big impact with its first ever Windows RT based tablet, the Lumia 2520. Early reviews have praised Nokia's efforts, and that's why the Finnish giant might come up another tablet in the future. Although rumors going strong around Nokia's upcoming 8-inch Full HD tablet for a while now.
Today, another report coming from a reliable source sheds more light on the existence of an 8-inch FHD tablet. Sources close to DigiTimes revealed that Nokia has already panned an 8-inch tablet in advance. The Lumia 2020 is expected to be announced at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014.
Few days back, Twitter sensation @evleaks tweeted that Nokia might be preparing a new tablet, probably, a mid-range one.
The Verge also shared some sizzling information about what goes inside Nokia's forthcoming 8-inch tablet. The Lumia 2020 would have an 8-inch display Full HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and Windows RT 8.1 out of the box.
Sony, Japan's biggest exporter of electronics goods, will continue to manufacture tablets in the near future, informs DigiTimes. The Xperia Z1 maker will release more tablets next year. Earlier this year Sony tried to regain tablet market with its high-end offering, the Xperia Tablet Z.
New entrant LG, who has just released the G Pad in the US market, will likely to continue to support G Pad 8.3. Reportedly, LG will launch its first come back, the G Pad 8.3 in more than 50 countries later this year. LG is rumored to the manufacture behind Google's upcoming Nexus 10 Android tablet.
In a separate report, Samsung has challenged Apple by selling as many as 100 million tablets next year. Samsung is reportedly working on a 12-inch tablet having a high-resolution display. The Galaxy Note 3 maker could announce its upcoming 12-inch slate early next year.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!