TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Sunny Leone, the most talked about celebrity in India has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Chaze mobiles. This move is expected to bring Chaze mobiles a mass appeal. Chaze is a pioneer in manufacturing cheap cellphones that are filled with useful features. The price tag of these phones is also less.
Chaze, which targets its mobile phones primarily at the youth, has a wide range of phones. The most popular among them is the Chaze C133 and the “Jewel” that is an entry level handset. These mobile phones give you the Dual-Sim support that ensures that you get the best experience while using mobile phones. Various other Chaze mobile phones namely C555 that has big screen and big sound and C234 touch and type also make sure that you get your money's worth.
Some of the interesting features that all these Chaze mobile phones provide you are Auto Call Recording, Answering Machines, Multimedia, Big Speakers, Spy Camera along with the Dual-Sim feature. Apart from these, there are various other user-friendly features and applications that literally take you to another world. All these mobiles also come pre-loaded with various games such as Angry Birds.
Now, with Sunny Leone joining the endorsement bandwagon, you can expect a fulfilling mobile phone experience. Chaze has put an affordable price tag on these mobile phones. You can buy them starting from Rs 1,500. Chaze has a strong presence in Indian states such as Karnataka, Rajasthan, MP, Maharashtra, Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, North East and Andhra Pradesh.