TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Oppo has been reviving the Chinese brands market share in an incredible way. The Chinese manufacturer in fact made a great impression in the International market with its elegantly designed Find 5.
Ever since, Oppo has been trying their level best to swim in the international market. Now another device called N1 from the same Chinese mobile phone maker has surfaced online in forms of images. However, Oppo has been teasing the handset for quite sometime now. Moreover, the device has already been posted on Twitter by @evleaks and the specs come from weibo.
Earlier, the handset appeared online with just an image that showed the back of a woman and came with the caption, "Don't just touch the front, the back is also interesting....". The caption surely means that the handset's back also comes with some kind of touch control.
Now the latest image, unlike the previous image, gives a pretty fair idea of how the device actually looks like. The images show a white colored model with a rather slim bezel and a big display. Apparently, the right side doesn't seem to have any keys while on the bottom one can easily see the loudspeaker, microUSB port, headphone jack and a microphone.
Moreover, Weibo has also recently come up with the leaked specs and says that the device will likely be powered by a Snapdragon 600 processor coupled with 2G RAM. The publication further says that the handset will also feature a 16GB and 32GB of internal storage, 20.0 megapixel camera and will be powered by a 2,500mAh battery.