TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Oppo may be little known outside China, but the brand has an ardent fan following citing the success of its hit N1 flagship smartphone. The Find 7 maker began selling devices in India earlier this year with much fanfare.
Unfortunately, the brand failed to connect with Indian users. But now, the company is once again serious about its Indian endeavor, and will soon launch the much anticipated N1 Mini.
Today, the company has started sending press invites to attend the launch of the N1 Mini. The event is scheduled for August 11. The official invite itself confirms the launch of the mini version of the N1 Mini, which went on sale in China a few days back.
The original N1 recently got price cut and is selling at Rs. 32,000 via online as well as off line retailers. Keeping the retail price of the N1 in mind, we can expect the N1 Mini to get launch under Rs. 25,000.
The N1 Mini will certainly face still competition from the likes of HTC Desire 816, Sony Xperia T2 Ultra, Xiaomi Mi 3, Gionee Elife S5.5, Apple iPhone 4S, amongst others.
Oppo N1 Mini - Highlighted Specifications
Oppo N1 Mini features 5-inch (720x1280p) display. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and Adreno 305 GPU, paired with 2GB RAM. It runs on Android-based Color OS 1.4 ROM. There's a rotating 13MP camera with Sony sensor and LED Flash.
Other highlighted specs include: a modest 16GB internal memory, 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and a 2140 mAh battery. The mid-range measures 9.2 mm thick and weighs 150 grams.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!