TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Philips launches 5 dual SIM phones below Rs 5,000
Battery life is one key buying criterion for any gadgets and mobile is not an exception. Philips is looking to crash in on this attribute and make it a differentiator for their phones in the market place. They are introducing mobile phones with long battery life at different price range for different consumer segments in Indian market. Philips is hoping that this will surely attract consumers and help them to gain a market share.
Philips introduced five new dual SIM feature phones at a stretch under their Xenium brand name especially for Indian consumers. Philips revealed that these handsets will reach the market with external battery pack which offers a standby time of up to 50 days and a cool talktime of up to 16 hours. Out of the 5 new Philips phones, some of them come with 3 inch touchscreen and some of them will have an autofocus camera of 5 megapixels with flash.
Xenium X513, X116 and X121 phones are introduced with a price tag which ranges from around Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 5,000/-. These models feature camera, LED torch, and a really interesting 60 days standby time.
Philips will also be coming up with an Android Gingerbread smartphone by Diwali with the label X726 with dual SIM capabilities. It also features a good battery life with 40 days standby time and 15 days talktime. Another smartphone X9320 with 4.3 inch capacitive screen and dual SIM capability will also reach the market soon.
Xenium X518 is a 2.8 inch touch phone with 2 megapixels camera and offers 40 days standby time and 12 hours talktime with their NiMH batteries. Xenium x523 with 3.2 megapixel camera offers 50 hours standby time and 16 hours talktime. Xenium X806 is a little bit costlier relative to normal feature phones with 8 hour talktime and 1 month standby time. Finally there are three more handsets Xenium x513, X116 and x121 with 1 month standby time.
Philips is expecting to create a successful history by introducing these much feature phones and smartphones at a stretch with impressive long lasting battery life. The other features with most of these phones are also pretty good.