TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Samsung has announced the release of its latest product named Galaxy Ace Q. It is a QWERTY phone having standard features as per industry standards. This handset features an impressive design and weighs approximately 121 grams. The demand for QWERTY phones is increasing in the market because of its broader keyboard and typing functionality. This handset runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- 3.2 inches screen display size
- 800 MHz Qualcomm processor
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3.15 mega pixel rear camera
- Expandable Memory up to 32GB with MicroSD card slot
- 512 MB RAM
- 1300 mAh standard lithium-ion battery
- 121 Grams weight
Average computing functionalities are powered by 800 MHz Qualcomm processor. Samsung Galaxy Ace Q features a screen display size of 3.2 inches with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. The graphical and multimedia experience is powetablet from Lenovored by Qualcomm Adreno 200 GPU. The RAM capacity is 512 MB. Audio features include microphone, loudspeaker and a 3.5 mm audio jack capable of giving better audio output.
It is a GSM mobile phone supporting GPRS and EDGE networks for delivering a smoother browsing experience. The QWERTY keyboard has 42 keys and the device also comes with multi-touch screen functionality. The keyboard also provides better typing experience for users.
Samsung Galaxy Ace Q has a CMOS Sensor type built-in digital camera of 3.15 mega pixels. Better images can be taken with this camera having a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. Other features that are present in the camera include autofocus and optical zoom. The multimedia formats supported by this device include JPG, 3GP and MPEG4. This smartphone is powered by a 1300 mAh standard lithium-ion battery. There is no information regarding talktime and standby time provided by this handset. The sensors present include accelerometer and digital compass.
Connectivity features in Samsung Galaxy Ace Q include USB, Bluetooth, and WLAN for smother data transfer. The device also comes with an expandable 32GB MicroSD card slot for further memory expansion. Smoother navigation is possible with the built-in GPS module having features like Geo tagging
There is no information regarding pricing and availability of Samsung Galaxy Ace Q as of now. The handset is released in a mid-range category and users can expect it to be available with in an affordable price tag in the market.