TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Over the years, we were brought up in the era where science was seen as the last solution for all our problems. And to some extent Cinema has played a crucial role in promoting Science Fiction on a larger scale. In the 21st century, films like The Matrix, The Terminator and Star Wars top the list of presenting sci-fi content possibly in a mature manner.
Today, GizBot takes a look at one such device, which has the potential to become an everyday gadget in the coming years. Until recently, that very gadget was thought to be lifted from some spy movie. Well, we're talking about an intelligent watch: a new form of wearable technology that could bring endless features integrated on a small tiny screen.
The Samsung Galaxy Gear was one among the most sizzling devices launched late last year. Many questions were raised when Samsung officially unveiled the Galaxy Gear at the IFA Berlin tech show, back in September 2013. The Gear was originally compatible with the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition.
The lack of compatibility with other Android-based Galaxy handsets was a real let down. However, now it seems that the Galaxy Gear has some great value to offer. Samsung has slashed the price of Galaxy, and at the same time it is now compatible with the Galaxy S3, the Galaxy S4, the Galaxy Note 2, the Galaxy S4 Mini, the Galaxy S4 Zoom and the Galaxy Mega 6.3 and Mega 5.8.
To some extent, the answer lies in its usability, and what type of user you are. We would have expected better features, but hay let's not forget that the Galaxy Gear is a first generation smart watch made by Samsung.
In our detailed review, GizBot honestly tested the Galaxy Gear by studying each and every possible feature of Samsung's first smart watch. Take a look!
What's in the box?
- Galaxy Gear (Wild Orange)
- Charger Cradle
- Warranty card
- Quick Start guide