TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The successor of the Galaxy Mega series of smartphones has hit the webosphere once again and this time the alleged leak comes revealing the device and its specs as well. The device was earlier sighted at the GFXBench database where some of the specs of the device was listed. Thus, this is not the first time the handset has been spotted online.
Today, PhoneArena has dug up images and specs of the Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone from the database of China's Telecommunications Equipment Certification Center. Thus, it is clear that the Mega 2 that showed up in China will eventually come the model number SM-G7508Q.
Apparently, the Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone will come with TD-LTE network support which is compatible with the Chinese network. Thus you can expect the device's launch in China first. Obviously, there would an international variant of the Mega 2 as well, which will be released later.
According to the recent leak, the Galaxy Mega 2 will come with a 5.98-inch display offering a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. According to PhoneArena, Samsung will most likely advertise the handset as a 6-inch one. In terms of dimensions, the Galaxy Mega 2measures 163.6 x 84.9 x 8.6 mm.
Other specs that have been leaked today, shows that the device will powered by a 64-bit capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2GHz coupled with 2 GB of RAM. It would run on Android 4.4 KitKat, and will also sport 5 MP front-facing camera, a 13 MP rear camera with a flash, 8 GB of internal memory, and microSD card support.
However, parts of the specs including battery capacity and connectivity options have not been mentioned in the report at the moment. And details regarding the pricing and availability of the handset is still unknown.
Stay tuned to GizBot fore more updates!