TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Samsung is all geared up to unveil its most rumored and leaked smartphone- the 4th generation of the Galaxy Note smartphone at the Unpacked 2014 Episode 2 event at IFA on September 3rd. However, it appears that Indonesian market will get the device as soon as it gets announced because Erafone an online retailer in Indonesia has already listed the device on its site revealing almost all the specs.
Moreover, the listing also shows that the device will come in two variants both with 4GB or RAM. The SM-910S and SM-910C will be respectively powered by Snapdragon 805 and Exynos 5433 octa core SoCs. However, these details were already revealed earlier when the smartphones appeared online via Benchmark listings.
This could be a real deal of information as it fully tallies with the leaked information about the phones. Thus, according to the listing, the Galaxy Note 4 will come with a 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED screen offering a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels.
It also features a 16-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), Although the internal storage capacity is not mentioned you can expect it to come with either 16 or 32GB internal storage unit with a microSD card support of up to 128GB.
Even though the retailer lists the Android version as 4.4.3, it should run Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), similar to the Galaxy Alpha.
The Galaxy Note 4 which will be the first Samsung phone to come with 4GB RAM will also feature 4G LTE support.
According to the retailer, it is priced at IDR 9,499,000, which roughly converts to around Rs. 49,450 in Indian currency.
Regarding the availability of the handset in other markets including India, it should be announced at the IFA 2014 in early September.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!