TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
The drop test of smartphones are conducted to let people know better about the how the phones would respond when they are dropped accidentally. The mobile phone manufacturers seem to understand the requirement of the consumers. So, they make sturdy devices that can resist the drops from great heights and still survive.
Below is a drop test video that tests the strength of three smartphones – Apple iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC One X. The drop test includes making several intentional attempts of dropping the three smartphones from various heights. They are dropped from waist level and shoulder level with back, front and side facing down.
Drop test video of iPhone 4S, Galaxy S3 & One X:
Are you impressed by the strength of the Apple iPhone and HTC One X? The iPhone was expected to crack more as features a glass panel at the back. Unfortunately, the polycarbonate body of Galaxy S3 could not survive the test. The Galaxy S3, the most anticipated phone of the year, shattered and did not turn on. Seems like Samsung Galaxy S3 is suitable only for delicate use. It fails in this drop test.
However, this drop test is not the final one and it cannot help you decide which is the strongest one. It is done only to give you an idea of their strength.
Use the flip cases that come with the smartphone or use external panel and screen protectors to protect your smartphones.