TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
he Samsung Galaxy S4 launch which was held yesterday, was the most anticipated event for a long time. Galaxy S3 owners will be in dismay as their handsets are no more the pinacle of Samsung mobile phones. Galaxy S3 was no doubt, an impressive device and it still is, but S4's hardware specifications exceeds it's predecessor by a long shot. Does this mean Samsung are going to neglect the former flagship smartphone of theirs? Not quit, Nick DiCarlo Samsung's vice president of portfolio planning says many of the software features of the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be transferred to the S3 as well.
"Anything that we can do that's not dependent on hardware like infrared, we'll definitely bring to all the flagship devices," said Nick in an interview with PC Mag
This means, new features added to Galaxy S4 including Smart Scroll, Smart Pause, S-Voice Drive, S Translator, Dual Camera, Dual Video call, Drama Shot, Sound & Shot, Samsung Hub, and Story Album amongst others might be seen in the Galaxy S3, soon.
Compared to Galaxy S3, the Galaxy S4 comes with a better display, a more power packed processor, advanced version of OS, improved connectivity features and enhanced battery. Galaxy S4 is indeed a far superior device. For detail comparison click here.
The software features possessed by the new smartphone is also said to be advanced. Transferring the S4's software features to the Galaxy S3 should make it's owners a little more happy. There is no information as to when the features might be available, but a few tech analysts claim that it might come with the Android 4.2.2 update for the smartphone