TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Apart from recent Android 4.2.2 update which was pushed to Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos a couple of days back, now Galaxy Mega 5.8 users in India have also started getting the same flavor of update. Although South Asian countries started getting the minor updates since July itself, in India, it has finally arrived.
The JDQ39.19152XXUAMH2 build along with Kernal 3.0.31-1128812 version has now hit the 5.8 inch Galaxy Mega. The update comes with a minor bug fixes along with a bit of performance tweaks as well. But as of now, there is no noticeable change in the UI of the handset.
The update will be automatically notified if it is available for your phone. Users can also check for the update manually by heading to Settings About Phone and Software Update.
Talking of specs, Galaxy Mega 5.8 comes packed with 5.8 inches TFT display offering a resolution of 540 x 960pixels. It is powered by a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 OS.
The device includes an 8-megapixel rear snapper accompanied with a 1.9 megapixel front facing camera for video calling. There is also 8GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 64GB using a micro SD card. It Comes with standard connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, A-GPS and is powered by a 2,100 mAh battery. The handset is currently selling at the price of Rs. 23,400.