TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Samsung Has Launched A 4G Smartphone Today At Rs 9,999
At last, the mid-ranger Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 4G got released in the Indian market and it is listed on the Samsung India e-store at a price of Rs. 9,999.
Previously, as per Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom, Galaxy Core Prime 4G had gone on sale in India at Rs. 9,999 along with some freebies like 3GB free 4G data on Airtel network along with free Hungama premium offer with 3 months subscription, and Vuclip prime offer with 3 months subscription.
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime - Key Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, sports a 4.5-inch WVGA PLS TFT LCD display with a resolution of 480x800 pixels. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB RAM under the hood.
Moving on to the storage, this device has 8GB of inbuilt storage, with an expansion option of up to 64GB via microSD card slot and shipped with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
Further, the imaging factor consists of 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera and supports connectivity options like 4G, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, NFC, Glonass, A-GPS, and Bluetooth.
Powered by a 2000mAh battery, Core Prime comes in Charcoal Grey, White, and Silver variants with matte body finish.