TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Samsung's new device with a model name SM-A500 appeared online just a month ago and now the first image of the same handset has been spotted online. The device has been listed on Tenaa, a Chinese equivalent of FCC and it also reveals quite a few details on the specs of the phone as well.
The listing of the device on the site is in itself a hint to its launch soon and according to China's Telecommunication Equipment Certification Center, the upcoming SM-A500 smartphones will come with a 5-inch AMOLED display with 720 x 1280 pixels.
The handset would be powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. However, it is not clear whether the company is using the Snapdragon 400, or the newer and faster Snapdragon 410. The processor is coupled with 2 GB of RAM and the handset runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS.
In terms of weight and dimension, the SM-A500 weighs 126 grams and measures 139.3 x 69.7 x 6.7 mm, thus being as thin as the Galaxy Alpha. The image leak also suggests that the device will come with a metal frame.
The handset sports 13 MP rear camera with LED flash as well. At the front, you will see a 5 MP front-facing snapper for taking selfies and making video call. The handset will house 16 GB of internal memory, and also comes with a microSD card support up to 128 GB.
However, Samsung has not spoken about the smartphone officially as of now. Pricing and availability of the smartphone also are something that needs to be revealed in due future.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!