- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- News Don’t get misguided by propaganda of terrorists says Army
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung SM-G739F With 5.5-Inch Display Appears Online With Mid-Range Specs
It appears that Samsung is not just working on one phablet. If the GFXBench site is to be believed, apart from the Galaxy Note 4, the maker of the Galaxy S5 is also preparing to launch another relatively lesser powerful 5.5-incher device soon.
The smartphone in question comes with a model number SM-G739F and has somewhat similar specs to that of Galaxy Mega series, that we have seen last year. However, the device will be of no match with the Note 4 in anyways.
According to the benchmark listing, the phone comes with a 5.5 inch screen. That is where the similarity between the Galaxy Note 4 and this particular phone ends. The display resolution of the device is not much impressive as it only gives an output of 720 x 1280pixels.
Very much like the mid-range devices, which are currently selling in the market, this one comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 400 chipset, which is a quad-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz coupled with Adreno 305 GPU.
As said earlier, the specs of the device falls in the line of the Galaxy Mega Series of the smartphones and it could possibly have 1.5GB of RAM as the benchmark reading lists a running RAM of 1.3GB and 12GB of native storage. And since it comes with Android 4.4.4, out of the box, the 12GB is probably a user accessible memory after installing the OS. Thus, you can expect the SM-G739F to come with 16GB internal storage capacity, altogether.
In the imaging front, the SM-G739F sports a 7MP rear camera and a 2MP front facing shooter. One of the plus points about the camera is that it can shoot video at 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Since it is the first time that the model number has appeared online, the details about the phone is very limited and what are mentioned above are just what we know until now.
Until further information about the SM-G739F smartphone springs up, stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!