TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
After offering the most awaited Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear to the tech savvy people throughout the world now the South Korea based Samsung has revealed its interest in coming up with a smartphones with a curved display. The big statement was made by Samsung at the launch event of Galaxy Gear in Seoul held yesterday.
Moreover, when it comes to the availability of smartphones with curved display, surprisingly, it's in October itself. It's quite impossible for the company to release such smartphones in the market by October because of the production time incurred in mass-production of such displays. However, If the company already has is in its hand, hopefully, we could get the chance to see the device soon by next month.
Samsung has already used the curved display in its 55-inch and 65-inch ultra-high-definition TVs. Moreover, Sony and LG have also been using the similar display in their TVs as well. According to BBC, the new devices will have plastic light-emitting diode (OLED) panels. Reportedly, DJ Lee, Samsung's head of strategic marketing for mobile at the Galaxy Gear Launch event at Seoul said, "We plan to introduce a smartphone with a curved display in South Korea in October,".
Since back in January, Samsung exhibited prototype products with bendy screens, it could possible come with the smartphones with curved display within October itself. But doubts arise when it comes to the mass-produced of the curved display technology in as much cheap price as possible. And even if the devices are made, lets hope that they don't cost more than Galaxy Note 3.