TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Recent report from multiple sources have hinted that the South Korean giant, Samsung also has something to show to its fans. However, Sony is not the only one to boast about its massive Honami it seems. To talk about the device that Samsung is speculated to show on IFA Berlin this time, it is said that, it will unveil SmartWatch and the mostly rumored and leaked Galaxy Note 3.
However, as of now, unfortunately these are the only two devices likely to be seen from Samsung's side in IFA on September and there is no other information apart form this one.
To recall the background on the relation between Samsung and the IFA, Samsung had launched most of its products like Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note and Galaxy Camera in the same event in past years.
However, Samsung is further reported to announce the Galaxy Note 3 on September 4 to be precise and along with it there are speculations that it will also announce their latest device called Smart Watch.
However as of now there is no information of the Smart watch but regarding the Galaxy Note 3 here is abrie rundown on the specs;
Galaxy Note 3 is rumored to sport a 5.7-inch AMOLED display. The phablet wil be powered by an latest Exynos 5 Octa CPU and massive 3 GB RAM. However, past reports and leaks suggested that the handset would come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 13-megapixel camera and will possibly run on Android Jelly Bean version 4.3, the latest iteration.
Looking from the market perspective, Samsung has already occupied the most of the territories in the Asian market where Apple and BlackBerry will hardly get an inch of space. However, the already rich portfolio holder, Samsung is yet hoped to bring another super device which might have a deep impact on LG and Sony as well.
For more updates, stay tuned to GizBot.