TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Samsung has been in the news since the announcement of the Galaxy S3 smartphone. Yesterday, we reported that the brand seems to be focused on a handset with a physical QWERTY keyboard. The launch of Galaxy S3 caught the attention of those consumers preferring to own a high end smartphone. Now, the brand has unveiled the Galaxy Chat for the socially active users.
The Galaxy Chat will be available in Spain in July and will be slowly rolled out to the other countries in Europe and Asia. The handset is expected to be competitively priced. As of now, we have no details about its price.
This is a touch and type Android smartphone. It sports a sleek design and is compact. The handset is powered by the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. It has a 3 inch touchscreen and a QWERTY keypad. The handset allows users to be socially connected. It has a dedicated launch key, the Samsung ChatON communication service that enables group messaging and chatting.
The Samsung Galaxy Chat is preloaded with Game Hub that includes popular social games. It is equipped with the Samsung AllShare Play and S Planner features. The handset has a 2 MP camera at the rear, an 850 MHz processor, 4 GB internal memory and 1,200 mAh battery.
When do expect the Samsung Galaxy Chat to launch in India? What will be its approximate price? Tell us your thought in the comments section below.