TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Video calls have become the modern day mode of communication and with the advent of the devices like tablets and smartphones, making video calls via PC sounds a bit outdated. Talking about the current trend, most of the smartphone and tablet owners these days have already installed the popular Microsoft owned Skype app through which video calls can be made in an easier way.
However, it lacked the HD video quality but again it was already there for the Windows Phone users. Fortunately, the good news this time for the iPhone 5 and iPad 4 owners is that the HD video calling is now possible via Skype 4.1.
Reportedly, quite a noticeable difference in quality has been experienced. The version 4.1 update that weighs 30MB brings a bit of a difference in the UI, including a new-look country code selector.
Leaving apart the video calling facility, the call quality has also been improved and now the app comes with better stability as well. Moreover, looking at the 4th generation iPad from Apple, this is the right time to use the front facing HD camera. And if not, when?
The update was released yesterday and supports multiple language from English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish to Swedish. Moreover, the update is compatible with devices with iOS 5.0 or later.