TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Just a day ago, images shot with the 20MP camera of Honami i1 from Sony appeared online. However, the latest sample image was the second one that was spotted online. The previous one came around the second week this month. However, now the latest update on the same device has appeared that suggests that the massive camera centric handset from Sony would be called Z1 instead of Honami i1 or Xperia i1.
This name makes quite a lot of sense altogether as it matches the Sony iteration Z like in Xperia Z, ZL, Xperia Z Ultra and others like ZR. The information which is yet not confirmed officially comes from the twitter user DooMLoRD who posted a tweet saying "Heard an interesting rumor... Xperia Honami might be called Z1 (Z One) :-)".<blockquote class="twitter-tweet blockquote"><p>Heard an interesting rumor... Xperia Honami might be called Z1 (Z One) :-)</p>— DooMLoRD (@DooMLoRD_XDA) <a href="https://twitter.com/DooMLoRD_XDA/statuses/369407912055025664">August 19, 2013</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Moreover, Sony Honami also known by C690X model name is reportedly said to announce on IFA, Berlin on September 4th. Irrespective of whichever name Sony chooses to give the current Honami phablet, it will definitely come with 20MP camera. Apart from the camera other features are 5-inch 1080p HD display and the phablet would be powered by a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM (possibility are that it could be expandable up to 64GB via microSD card). The rear camera will feature a premium Exmor CMOS sensor, BIONZ image processor, and Sony "G" lens. Specs like 3,000mAh Li Ion battery, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Miracast, NFC, water proof and dust resistant, and Bluetooth 4.0. would also be incorporated in the device.
However, there is no information on the price of the Honami i1 so far but after the announcement of the handset on September 4, rumors are that it'll hit the stores by October.