TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Sony Odin: C650X flagship Smartphone Expected to Hit Stores in 2013
Just like 2012, the Consumer Electronics Show 2013 and Mobile World Congress 2013 will also witness the launch of next-gen gadgets technology, where numerous tech manufacturers will put their best efforts to score a special place in the tech market arena.
Consequently, rumors are rife that Sony, the Japanese tech giant is secretly preparing its 2013 smartphone lineup. Reports have leaked a new Sony smartphone , hinting that it could be the manufacturer's next flagship device.
According to a report by Blog of Mobile, Sony is prepping a C650X smartphone codenamed Odin running on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS and Sony's 10.1.A.0.XXX firmware.
Also known as the C6502, C6503 and C6506 the same device could be launched in different regions with different carriers, which is a part of Sony's strategy. As of now, the handset is surrounded by a lot of mystery and the other details of the smartphone are kept under cover.
There is no evidence that Odin could be the flagship smartphone of Sony but as the handset is rumored to run on Android Jelly Bean OS, it could follow the Xperia S, the current flagship smartphone of the company.
However, the million dollar question running on all the Sony fans' minds would be why Sony’s 2013 flagship phone could be codenamed “Odin.”
An XperiaBlog commenter going by the name of “Pear” has a theory on the codename, speculating that Sony’s phone might come with a supercamera and Cybershot capabilities (C as in Cybershot and Odin, the one eyed the ruler of Asgard as in supercamera).