TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Earlier, we reported that the new Sony phone codenamed ST21i2 will be dubbed Xperia Tipo Dual. Now, this is official. The brand has unveiled a low end Android ICS smartphone mainly for the first time smartphone users. It is available in two variants – single SIM and dual SIM. They are named Xperia Tipo and Xperia Tipo Dual respectively.
Both the smartphones sport a 3.2 inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. The display is protected by a scratch resistant mineral glass. The handsets are equipped with an 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 processor. There is a 3.2 MP camera, 512 MB RAM and a 1,500 mAh battery.
The Tipo Dual is the dual SIM version as the name suggests. Users can switch between the SIM cards by pressing a single button. The phone can be set to switch between the SIM cards automatically.
Sony has not officially confirmed when it will launch these smartphones in India. However, we can expect the brand to launch the Xperia Tipo and Tipo Dual globally in the third quarter of this year. The price in India of these smartphones remains unknown. Check out the videos below to have a close look on them.
Xperia Tipo Dual