TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Sony unveils Xperia Tipo and Tipo Dual with Android ICS [Video]
Earlier, we reported that the new Sony phone codenamed ST21i2 will be dubbed Xperia Tipo Dual. Now, this is official. The brand has unveiled a low end Android ICS smartphone mainly for the first time smartphone users. It is available in two variants – single SIM and dual SIM. They are named Xperia Tipo and Xperia Tipo Dual respectively.
Both the smartphones sport a 3.2 inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. The display is protected by a scratch resistant mineral glass. The handsets are equipped with an 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 processor. There is a 3.2 MP camera, 512 MB RAM and a 1,500 mAh battery.
The Tipo Dual is the dual SIM version as the name suggests. Users can switch between the SIM cards by pressing a single button. The phone can be set to switch between the SIM cards automatically.
Sony has not officially confirmed when it will launch these smartphones in India. However, we can expect the brand to launch the Xperia Tipo and Tipo Dual globally in the third quarter of this year. The price in India of these smartphones remains unknown. Check out the videos below to have a close look on them.
Xperia Tipo Dual