TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Sony Xperia Go torture test [Video]
Some smartphones are durable and sturdy while the others are not. The torture tests and drop tests are done by some companies that are involved in rating the strength of gadgets.
Recently, Sony launched a water proof and dust resistant smartphone dubbed Xperia Go. The handset has a 3.5 inch HVGA display, 1 GHz dual core processor, 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory. Xperia Go sports a 5 MP rear camera. The handset is equipped with a 1305 mAh battery and runs the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
Below is the video of the first torture test of Xperia Go smartphone. You can see the phone being thrown into a pool, taped to a football and kicked around, propelled high towards the sky and buried under soaked sand.
Torture Test video of Sony Xperia Go