TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Some smartphones are durable and sturdy while the others are not. The torture tests and drop tests are done by some companies that are involved in rating the strength of gadgets.
Recently, Sony launched a water proof and dust resistant smartphone dubbed Xperia Go. The handset has a 3.5 inch HVGA display, 1 GHz dual core processor, 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory. Xperia Go sports a 5 MP rear camera. The handset is equipped with a 1305 mAh battery and runs the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
Below is the video of the first torture test of Xperia Go smartphone. You can see the phone being thrown into a pool, taped to a football and kicked around, propelled high towards the sky and buried under soaked sand.
Torture Test video of Sony Xperia Go