TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Even though the Sony Xperia Z1 has just been announced, leaked images of the Mini variant of the Xperia Z1 has already been spotted online. One can clearly see Purple Xperia Z1 Mini photographed beside 2 original Xperia Z1 handsets in the following picture.
According to the leaker, the mini variant of the Xperia Z1 would come with a 4.3 inch 720p screen. It would be powered by a Snapdragon 800 Quad core processor coupled with 2 GB RAM. He further noted that the device would come running on Android 4.3 OS with 8 GB of internal memory. Most importantly, the leaker mentioned the same F 2.0 Sony's "G" Lens in 20.7 MP camera in the mini Xperia Z1 handset. Moreover, rumors prevailing a few days ago also hinted at 2,400mAh Li Ion battery.
Sadly, the announcement of the Xperia Z1 mini is suggested to take place during CES 2014 in January.
The original Xperia Z1 comes with a 5-inch Full HD TFT capacitive touchscreen display powered by Sony's Triluminos technology and X-Reality engine. The display offers resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and stunning 441 ppi pixel density and features shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass. It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and is powered by a quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Krait 400 processor clocked to 2.2-GHz coupled with 2GB RAM. On the graphic side, there is a presence of Adreno 330 as well. Sony Xperia Z1 comes packed with a load of connectivity options like GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, USB, WIFi and MHL.
The Xperia Z1 features a 20.7-mega pixel camera sensor ducked inside with "Sony's award-winning "G Lens" with a 27mm wide angle and bright F2.0 aperture, custom made large 1/2.3-type CMOS image sensor Exmor RS for mobile a BIONZ for mobile image processing engine". The device houses a 16GB of ROM which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD card and the device draws its power from a massive 3000mAh Li Ion battery.