TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Sony has recently posted another teaser image of their highly talked and boasted Xperia Z1. The camera centric phablet from Sony has eventually flaunted its waterproof capability which was pretty much expected. Yes it will be either water proof or water resistant. The new image also projects a dedicated physical camera shutter key on the side of the phablet right below the volume controller.
The teaser image posted recently on the Facebook fanpage comes with a written post that says, "about to make a splash..." Obviously, "about to" is a good choice of words as Sony will unveil the device for the first time at the IFA Berlin Event, slated next month.
The Honami i1 is said to have a 5-inch TRILUMINOUS Display like the one on Xperia Z Ultra and X-Reality technology will also be incorporated along with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB/32GB of internal memory (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card).
However, the most highly spoken about part of the handset is the camera. Thus the phone will be packed with a competitive 20.7-mega pixel rear facing camera with "G lens "dedicated BIONZ image processor and on the front face, there will be a 2-mega pixel camera for video chat. Further, Xperia Z1 is also rumored to feature NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS, IPX5/7 certification, and Miracast, among others. There is a possibility to see Android 4.3 Jelly Bean from day one.