TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Earlier this month, Sony announced their most awaited Xperia Z1 handset in IFA 2013. Good news is that the camera centric Xperia Z1 will be getting launched in India, couple of hours from now in an event hosted in Delhi. However, even more exciting news is that the second generation model of the handset called Xperia Z2 has been leaking out for quite sometime now and now prior to the Indian launch of the Z1, alleged image of Z2 has been already spotted on freeandroidsas blog. The image was, in fact, posted yesterday but still the authenticity of the image has not been confirmed.
However, by looking at the blurry image of the handset which is said to be Xperia Z2, one can clearly see the new slimmer profile it carries. Even the bezel turns out to be thinner compared to the Xperia Z1's bezel. The device is also known by its code name ‘Avatar'.
When it comes to specs, the handset is rumored to have a 5.2-inch IGZO display with Full HD resolution and stunning pixel density rated at 500ppi. Similar, 20.7MP shooter with 4K video recording facility is also expected to feature in the handset. Apart from that, the device will be probably powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and 3GB of RAM. It is likely to run on Android 4.4 KitKat. It is also said to be powered by a 3,200mAh Li Ion battery.