TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Asus has been teasing the new PadFone device for quite sometime now. It has now launched the device in an event which took place in Taipei. This device is an addition to an Asus Padfone series that lets users to dock the phone in the station to convert it into the tablet.
Lets have a look at the specs of the newly launched device:
The new Padfone Infinity comes with a unibody frame along with a brushed metal aluminum finish. It is packed with 5-inch Full HD IPS display offering the display resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and pixel density of 441 PPI. The display is quite similar to the previous PadFone.
But when it comes to power and processor, it features a powerful 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 320 GPU and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The phablet is also supported by a 2GB LPDDR3 RAM and houses an internal storage capacity of 16GB / 32GB internal memory which can be augmented up to 64GB using a micro SD card slot.
The phablet comes with the unaltered 13 MP camera with LED flash and is capable of shooting video at 1080p HD quality. It also features f2.0 aperture and a 2-megapixel front-facing shooter. The rear camera is not an ordinary one as it comes with similar technology like Nokia PureView called PixelMaster which combines multiple pixels into one and project sharper and cleaner image quality. It also has the SonicMaster audio technology.
Connectivity options are pretty standard like: 4G LTE, 3G (HSDPA+), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC, aGPS and GLONASS.
The Padfone dock also remains same as it's older generation at 10.1-inch display with anti-finger print coating and offering a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Moreover, one can use the new Padfone Inifity with the old docking station as well.
Moving on to the power ore, the Padfone comes powered by a 2000 mAh battery and the docking station features a remarkable 5000 mAh battery.
The new Asus Padfone Inifity will be offered in two color options: Titanium Black and Platinum White. The PadFone is said to be priced at US$ 640 (approx. Rs. 40,500) while the Docking station would come at $240 (approx. Rs. 15,187).