TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Around Mid-August, GizBot reported the leak of Asus devices that included FonePad HD 7 and 2 variants of MeMO Pad HD. However, that time only the specs and internal details of the two devices were leaked. Now a recent image of the FonePad HD 7 has been spotted on Bluetooth SIG. This could be an alleged image and comes with model number K00E. The leak also comes with details that suggest the device to come loaded with an Intel Atom Z2560 Clover Trail+ processor, unlike the original Fonepad, which features a slightly older Intel Atom Z2420 Lexington chipset.
The site also clearly mentions the presence of the 3G connectivity, dual speakers (visible on the front), and a 7 inch display that would offer a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
Apart from that, drawing other specs from the previous leaks, the FonePad HD 7 is said to have a 5-megapixel rear camera instead of the 3-megapixel camera fitted on the previous model. There will be a 1GB RAM, 8GB or 16GB of internal storage and a same 1.2-megapixel front-facing snapper. Further, Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 is said to run the system.
Sadly, there is no details on the pricing of the new Asus tablet and not the availability has been disclosed. Moreover, this tablet could be the one that was announced by Asus earlier this month at IFA trade fair. Almost all the leaked specs indicate the same device and if it actually is the same device, it will also feature a 3950mAh battery.