TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
The wait for the Moto G smartphone from the Google owned Motorola will be eventually over tonight at 7:30PM IST. The search engine giant will be live streaming the much awaited handset's launch event via Motorola's YouTube channel or Google+ page. Moreover, you can also watch the same event in the window placed below:
<center><center><center><iframe width="100%" height="500" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QN-zIbFk2JM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center></center>
GizBot also carried an exclusive story this morning which said that alongside Moto G even Moto X would be launched today in a global scale. Moto X has already fascinated the smartphone lovers with its incredible customizable features and now its time for us to see what the Moto G holds in its clutch.
Lets take a look at the expected specs of the Moto G. The handset would be launched with a 4.5-inch 720p display layered with Gorilla Glass for protection. For processing, a 1.2GHz quad-core unit has been installed. For imaging, it would call upon a 5-megapixel rear and 1.3-megapixel front facing shooter. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.0, 3G and others.
Moreover, the handset was also listed on Amazon UK, which suggested that it might retail at a price of Rs. 16,200.