TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
ZTE N880E: ZTE's first Android JellyBean smartphone
ZTE, a renowned brand in the global mobile phone market is all set to announce the release of its first Android Jelly Bean smartphone. The smartphone is named ZTE N880E. The company has announced that their latest smartphone will be powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. This would be the first non-Nexus device to run on this latest operating system from Google.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system
- 4 inches of WVGA screen display size
- 1 GHz Single-core Qualcomm CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB expandable memory
- 130 Grams weight
- 3.2 mega pixel rear camera
- 1650 mAh standard lithium-ion battery
- Dimension of 119mm x 61mm x 10.4 mm and weight of 130 grams
ZTE N880E is powered by a single-core Qualcomm CPU processor. This processor operates at the clock frequency by 1 GHz. RAM storage capacity of 512 MB ensures better operating speed. The device will feature a memory capacity of 4GB that can be expanded with the help of a MicroSD card slot.
The new ZTE phone has a dimension of 119mm x 61mm x 10.4 mm. With an approximate weight of 130 grams, the smartphone is quite handy and portable in nature. As far as the display specifications of ZTE N880E are considered, the device has a display screen with 4 inches dimension that makes use of a WVGA Display. The smartphone also features a rear camera having 3.2 mega pixels resolution that can be used for taking images with reasonable quality.
The smartphone makes use of touch screen technology that allows users to enjoy easy navigation and controls. This device is powered by 1650 mAh standard lithium-ion battery that can provide reasonable talktime and standby time when compared to similar mid range models in the market.
With Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, users will be able to enjoy improved customizations and user-friendly interface with ZTE N880E. As per the sources, there is no information regarding the pricing of this smartphone. ZTE is known for releasing products at an affordable rate, so users can expect this smartphone too to fit their budget.