TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
A major complaint from the Android users is that they have to wait for long to receive major platform updates. The Android 4.0 ICS update has failed to make its way to many devices. But, users of Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy S3 smartphones have great news.
The flagship smartphones of Samsung will get the Android 4.1 Jellybean update, claims a Sammobile report. The website claims that Samsung is planning to roll out the Jellybean update in late August or early September for the Galaxy S3 smartphone.
The brand is also testing the Android Jellybean update for Galaxy S2. As of now, there is no information on the other Galaxy models that will receive the operating system upgrade. The source indicates that Samsung is planning to upgrade a handful of high end and advanced Android devices to Jellybean.
Android 4.1 Jellybean update is not limited only to the smartphones. It will also be rolled out to the tablets that have decent configuration such as Galaxy Tab 7.7.
Previously, Google was reported to roll out the Android 4.1 Jellybean update to devices like Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S. The update will also be rolled out to selected Asus Transformer series tablets.