TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Sony is best when it comes to providing quality consumer electronics and it gets better when it’s a walkman. The new version of the all time favourite and ever changing Walkman is out. The new one in the Walkman series is called the Walkman NWZ-Z1050.
It’s going to be an exclusive music player that will be based on an Android operating system. It’s not going to allow users to make a phone call out of it, because as said, it’s another high end Walkman music player and definitely not a smart phone.
The new Sony Walkman Z will come with its fully loaded features like,
- 4.3 inch touch screen
- 1 GHz Tegra 2 processor; dual core
- Android 2.3
- An S-Master digital amplifier
- Clear Bass, Stereo and Digital Sound
- EX headphones
Sony offers its Walkman customers, the Music Unlimited service. It provides the users with over seven million tracks from the pioneers in the field like Universal Music Group, Sony Music etc
The new Walkman from Sony includes an inbuilt xLOUD speaker system. The Walkman Z Series is compatible with regular speakers, headphones, Hi-Fi systems or even the car stereos. The streaming is done via its Bluetooth utility.
Advanced data sharing, transfer or download can be experienced in the new Sony Walkman Z with its inbuilt Wi-Fi device. Data management can be done with other devices too which are DLNA enabled.
Walkman (w) Button present in the device will let one a quick access into W.Control app which helps the user to control the music playback with a swipe of the finger. The built-in technology, SensMe places the music to any of the preset mood based theme playlist.
The competition for the walkman is given by Samsung and Phillips which has similar devices in the market, like a Galaxy Player and GoGear respectively. Both of them are advanced media players operating on Android software and both aren’t available in India. Apple also has its iPad which offers a similar functionality with its IOS software.
Walkman Z which will be launched in Australia won’t have a memory expandability slot, instead will feature a 16 GB on the board storage.
Walkman NWZ-Z1050 will be made available there from April 2012 for a price of $269 which is expected to be around Rs 15,000/- in Indian market. However the company hasn’t mentioned about the device’s release in India, though it’s expected to reach the markets here around May or June.