- 30 min ago How To Change Fonts On WhatsApp Messages - All You Need To Know
- 34 min ago Week 34, 2019, Launch Roundup: Xiaomi Mi A3, Lava Z93, LG K50S, Realme 5 Pro And More
- 38 min ago Redmi Note 8 Pro To Flaunt A Water-Drop Notch And IR Blaster
- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M30s Spotted Online With Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Support
- News Inconveniencing the Valley: J&K police sources say Opposition leaders can’t leave airport
- Automobiles Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Dabang Delhi face Bengaluru Bulls
- Finance EPFO To Notify 8.65% Interest Rate On PF For FY 2018-19 Next Week
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor TROLLED For Holding Book Upside Down; Netizens Call Her 'Nadan Ladki'!
- Lifestyle Mr World 2019: Mr England Jack Heslewood Wins The Title
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Brace Up for a musical treat with Sennheiser HD 200 & 400 series headphones
Sennheiser has a reputation for offering high quality headphones and at a moderate price Their line of headphones that are intended for the middle class segment has been highly successful and these devices gives you a very good value for their money.
Two of the most successful product lines of headphones they have are the HD 200 and HD 400. Recently the company upgraded the product line and added a whole new range of devices. Six new headphones are added to the line up and it includes three each in HD 200 and HD 400 series. The models include HD 219, HD 229 and HD 239 in the HD 200 range and HD 429, HD 439 and HD 449 in the HD 400 range.
All the headphones will get an acoustic as well as design upgrade. The newer headphones will come in very bold colours and beautiful designs. The colours will be dual tone in nature and include very striking colours like orange and white.
The ear cup design is also completely different. The oval shaped ear cups will have very comfortable padding and it integrates a lot of design features. The ear cups will also be dual tone in colour with an inner oval ring having the specified colour.
Over the ear type of ear phones offers a very snug and comfortable fit. These headphones allows the users to enjoy hours of non-stop music and the user wont feel any kind of discomfort even after prolonged use.
The new headphones pack in richer sound quality too. They have been specifically optimized for listening to portable music players, tablets as well as netbooks. They can also work very well with mobile phones running in android, windows and blackberry operating system. Some of the models even sport a rotating ear cups or cable systems that are apt for domestic or home use.
The headphones give superb voice clarity and they can very well reproduce all the sounds in the acoustic spectrum including the minute lows to the extreme highs. The bass performance of the device is also quite impressive. The headphones offer thick bass that is very rich in features.
The drivers in the headphones use neodymium magnets and are capable of producing very good sound output. The different headphones has an over all frequency response in between 16 and 24,000 hertz.
All the headphones are extremely light weight and none of them weigh above 500 grams. This is a very good thing because it will be easy on your head as well as it will be very easy to carry it around. The ear pads as well as head bands have leather covering and they are made with leather of top notch quality. The large ear pads will also ensure that no external noise gets in the way when you are listening to music.
The HD 219, HD229 and HD 239 will be available with a price range of Rs 3,000 to 5,000 in India. In the mean while the HD 400 line up of head phones is a bit more expensive. HD 429, HD 439 and HD 449 are priced at a higher price range till Rs 6,000. The pricing of the device is quite acceptable and considering the features the headphone. The headphones pose some serious threat to the other headphones in the same segment.