TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
A range of 11 headphones at varying price range and addressing unique music needs! This is what Denon has brought forward to the market. The most attracting feature with these headphones is their iOS app integration.
The first one among them is the Exercise Freak line-up with a design of wrap-around ear-bud. This will be made available in black, blue and also yellow colours at an affordable price of around Rs. 7,500/-. As the name suggests, they are designed for those who enjoys music while doing daily work out and exercise.
Denon have special three line-ups the Urban Raver, Music Maniac, and the Globe Cruiser. Each of them will be available with over-the-ear and ear-bud designs. These headphones will be available in price tags starting from Rs. 18,000/-. The notable headset among them is the Artisan model with a comparatively higher price tag of around Rs. 60, 000/-.
The Urban Ravers model has given more emphasis on bass performance. They will be made available in price tags of around Rs. 13,000/- and also around Rs. 20,000/-. Globe Cruisers models focus on noise cancellation. All these models support built-in microphones and volume controls. They can be used along with iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and also iPhone Touch.
Denon offers iOS apps for each of the models but there will be significant variation among these models. Music Maniac features a app and includes EQ adjustment along with a Radio. Urban Raver has an app which gives importance to acquiring and sharing of music through Facebook and Twitter.
Globe Cruiser supports a travel app with special features which is useful for travelling. Exercise Freak can come across an app that includes GPS integration meant for activity tracking. There are also options for Denon headphone owners to purchase their interested apps from the App Store by spending just 1$. These apps will be made available in labels of Denon Audio App, Denon Club App, Denon Travel App and Denon Sport App.
Denon has anyway ensured a brand presence by announcing 11 headsets at one stretch. Their strategy of integrating iOS apps serving different consumers needs is something quite unique and interesting and time will tell the market response.