- 6 hrs ago BharOS Mobile OS From IIT Madras-Linked Startup Announced: To Challenge Android OS?
- 6 hrs ago Infinix Zero Book Ultra To Launch In India On January 31: Features Detailed
- 7 hrs ago Oppo Reno 8T Teasers Reveal A Curved Display; Launch Imminent
- 7 hrs ago Tecno Spark 9 Pro Vs Infinix Note 12: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Lifestyle The Kala Ghoda Arts And Crafts Festival 2023 At Bombay
- News G20 summit: Bengaluru to host 1st environment meeting during Feb 9-11
- Sports India vs New Zealand 2nd ODI: India win by 8 wickets in Raipur, clinch series 2-0
- Movies 4 Years Before Imlie, Karan Vohra & Megha Chakraborty Romanced Each Other In THIS Star Plus Show
- Finance Canara Bank Hiked Lending Rates by 15 to 25 bps- Check Here
- Travel Top 9 Breathtaking Infinity Pools in Bangalore
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 59,000 Units – More Than 890 Per Cent Growth Achieved
- Education Career opportunities for Digital Marketing in India 2023
Experience Premium Audio With Devialet Phantom Reactor Speakers, Price Starts At Rs. 1.09 Lakh
Audiophiles in India can now tune in to luxury audio experience with the launch of ultra-premium Devialet Phantom Reactor series speakers. The French audio technology company today unveiled the 'Matte Black' versions of the Phantom Reactor 600W and 900W speakers at a premium price of Rs. 1,09,000 and Rs. 1,29,000 respectively.
Two Variants- 600W & 900W
Notably, the Phantom Reactor 600W and 900W were already available in the Indian market and the new launch brings the same models in Black color variants in matte finish. The company mentions that the matte black versions are treated with an aqueous solution, which creates a soft touch and a smooth finish capable of handling intense power and pressure.
It’s All In The Design
The Phantom Reactor reminds me of the tiny one-man space ship capsules from the Sci-Fi movies. The design is truly unique and is one of the key reasons behind the mind-blowing sound delivery produced by the compact speakers.
As the sound quality depends a lot on the design of the speaker units, Devialet has created a setup that effectively meets specific acoustic requirements to produce high-fidelity sound delivery. The spherical design combined with the acoustic shape reproduces sound and diffuse its energy linearly in all directions.
Compact Design Yet Implosive Audio
It's simply mind-blowing to see how compact the speakers are yet the audio produced is room-filling and distortion free even at the maximum volume. Devialet has achieved such incredibly loud and implosive audio by fitting in 1 x Aluminum Full-Range driver and 2 x Aluminum Bass drivers in just 3 liter (219mm wide x 157 mm tall x 168mm deep) sound chamber (900W).
The speakers have a frequency range of 18Hz to 21kHz and maximum sound level of 101 dB SPL at 1 meter. Besides, several audio innovations have gone into creating the Reactor's sound setup to produce high performance-density ratio, zero background noise and distortion free sound. Devialet speakers require continuous power supply to produce audio. The design is quite durable and splash resistant.
Audio At Its Best
The company gave a demo by pairing two 600W Phantom Reactor units. The result was nothing short of a symphony orchestra-level performance wherein the speakers blasted at full-volume and yet ensured zero distortion audio. The bass-reflex ports on either side (backed by Heart Bass Implosion tech) of the speakers emit thumping bass that creates a physical impact. The built-in Analog Digital Hybrid (ADH) is the core innovation behind the sound amplification. As Devialet explains, the ADH combines the sophistication of Class A analog amplification with the power and compactness of Class D digital technology.
As a result, you get an analogue amp quality in a compact digital speaker. In short, if you get two, or even one of these in your living room, you would experience phenomenal sound at all volume levels.
You can setup the Phantom Reactor speakers in solo or stereo mode by using the Devialet app. You can also pair the speakers wirelessly from your connected device (phone, TV, tablet) through Bluetooth, Airplay, Spotify Connect, UPnP or through analog or optical jack connection.
The premium range speakers are available in offline stores in New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai. You can also purchase the Reactor speakers on the company's official website and on Amazon.in.
In addition to the Phantom Reactor speakers, the company also showcased accessories, including Cocoon cases, and Legs (stand) for the speakers. These accessories also come at premium prices and will be sold separately.