TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Jabra Extreme 2 new Bluetooth headset
Jabra, a brand that makes accessories for mobile phones, belongs to GN Netcom. This time it comes with a Bluetooth headset named Jabra Extreme 2 headset. Jabra Extreme 2 is a mono headset but employs world class technologies in enhancing audio quality. It absorbs the best features of its predecessor, Jabra Extreme like Noise Blackout technology which blocks a surprisingly big amount of background noise.
It also comes along with the inclusion of High Definition voice technology. The Key specifications and features of the new Jabra Extreme 2 are as listed below.
Key Features and Specifications of Jabra Extreme 2
- Noise black out 3 technology foe ambient noise reduction
- HD voice for better sound quality
- Noise guidance helps the user through airing, set up and connection status
- Comfortable and ultimate fit Eargels with ear hook
- Transmits data with Bluetooth A2DP technology
- Standby time of 10 hours and a talk time of 5.5 hours
- Multiuse with connectivity to two device s at the same time
- Automatic volume control enabled
- Voice based caller identification
- Packed along with a portable car charger
Jabra Extreme 2 headset comes with the technology of Noise Blackout 3.0 which reduces the ambient noise drastically and induces a great time of use. The enhancement allows us to hear great quality sounds with crisp clarity and thus enjoy hands-free conversation thus relieving you of the difficulty of carrying the phone on our hands all the time. Automatic volume control is enabled in the new Jabra Extreme 2 which automatically adjusts the volume to suit the environment you are in. The Mono hands free headset also comes with an A2DP profile that helps it in streaming music as well.
The headset can be connected to two devices at the same time and thereby allowing multi use. Voice based caller identification is also enabled which is a unique feature of Jabra Extreme 2. The automatic volume control helps in optimizing a stable volume all the time. The voice clarity of the headset is more obvious when making calls that it helps you hear the caller sound with unbelievable clarity.
The headset comes along with a portable car charger that also can act as a headset holder thereby having a double function. The charger directly plugs into a 12V outlet and does not bear any wires but only the socket holding the headset.
The headset is available in the market at a price of around Rs. 5000/-.