TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
Jawbone is out with happy news for music admirers. As usual they have surprised users with a stunning big version of their popular Jambox speakers. Jawbone Big Jambox speakers have come out with stunning specifications and audio quality.
Key features of Jawbone Big Jambox speakers include the following:
- Audio play back time up to 15 hours
- Dimension of 3.6 x 10 x 3.1 in
- Weight of 2.7 lb
- 2 woofers
- USB connectivity
- Full Bluetooth connectivity
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- External Power adapter
- Playback control facility
- Live Audio DSP
- MyTalk voice prompts
- LiveAudio technology
It is pretty large in size than its original sibling. But still it is convenient for keeping safe within one’s hand. The design is also similar as its sibling which was made catchy by Yves Behar. It comes out with Playback control facility apart from flexible volume and also Talk buttons. Software updates can be easily accessed with the help of USB connections. There are other supporting features like 3.5mm jack. Bluetooth-pairing button along with a power button adds to the overall plug and play capability.
Jawbone Big Jambox speakers comes with an airtight enclosure. Neodymium drivers also come along with it. Comparatively good wireless listening time is assured with good battery capacity. Standby time of around 500 hours is possible with this efficient rechargeable battery. Incredible sound quality is assured by Jawbone Big Jambox speakers. As the company says, it is specially designed to produce more sound per pound.
Bluetooth connectivity is the highlight of these speakers. Multiple Bluetooth devices can be paired with this gadget. Listeners have good control options via smartphone or tablet. This feature helps in controlling volume, playing and pausing options remotely. Richness of sound along with balanced equalization is assured to make the output meet the desired qualities.
Android users are benefited with Companion app which provides a lot of interesting features like G-cal sync up. Beautiful design along with good user experience is the highlight of Jawbone Big Jambox speakers.
Jawbone Big Jambox speakers will be out in the market by the mid of May. This product will be available in shiny colours of black, graphite and red. It is designed in hex, dot and wave styles. Jawbone Big Jambox speakers can be purchased at a price of around Rs.15,000/-.
Music lovers would also love this big brother of Jambox speaker model.