TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
JBL Jembe Speakers Launched in India @ Rs 2,990
JBL has announced the launch of Jembe speakers to the Indian market at an affordable pricing of Rs. 2, 990. As per the company press release, these two-piece entertainment speakers are ideal sound accessory for home computers. The speakers have lots of built-in features including a power amplifier along with a Slipstream port. JBL Jembe speakers are said to be inspired by Jembe drums, which is a popular musical instrument of the traditional African people.
Stylish Weave Design
JBL has implemented a stylish Weave design along with light weight and easily portable. The speakers can also be connected easily to PC, Laptop or any portable MP3 music player device using the 3.5 mm jack. It is also compact enough to fit in carrying bags of users, as well as, for placing them on desks and book shelves.
JBL Jembe loudspeakers has in-store a host of features for delivering enhanced music listening experience for its users. The built-in amplifier is capable of providing better output and high quality audio while listening to music or watching high-action movies. Enabling the 2.0 mode will provide improved acoustic experience for users and give the feel of listening to a live concert.