- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Latest stylish Sennheiser 25 Amperior HD Headphones Comfort Listening
Senheiser headsets are out in new style and with big promises. The headphones had their unveiling at the CES 2012, at Las Vegas earlier this week. The head phones like all time comes out with its improved sound profiles and comfort features.
There wouldn’t be anything new if you are looking for it, except for the new edition of colours and also the head band which had been designed especially for added comfort and perfect fit to allow maximum efficiency in listening to audio with it. The new headset from Senheiser, the HD 25 Amperior is a DJ styled headphone.
Some noteworthy features of the new Sennheiser 25 Amperior HD headphones includes,
These are very useful in providing natural and true sounds that are life like.
The sound production in the headsets is at its best with this technology.
Frequency response of the head sets are tested to reveal it has an amusing range of 16-22,000 Hz
The maximum sound pressure level of the head phone is 120dB which is a 1 KHz and also an impedance of 18 Ohms
The headphone comes in a neat silver or blue finish which is really attractive and coated brilliantly. The headbands are guaranteed to give the user maximum comfort and the ear cups are made with some high quality cushions to make it plush, the highest luxury that it can offer.
The ear cups would isolate the listener from all the external and environmental noises so as to give the listener complete attention to the audio being heard. Other newly introduced feature is the capability to flip up the ear cups so that the user can free an ear on the go whenever necessary without completely removing the headsets.
Another boon of the Senheiser 25 Amperior HD is a 1.2 m head phone cable which is long enough for giving a freedom to move around while it’s still plugged in to a device. For unplugged activities a detachable cable with an integrated remote is also provided along with the head set’s capability to play the music from iPod, iPhone, iPad and other such devices. The audio jack is a universal one of 3.5mm.
The headsets will be available in all the leading stores worldwide from March this year and its price details are not yet confirmed. Senheiser 25 Amperior HD is definitely a quality product from the world class manufacturers of computer accessories and is a symbol of reliability and efficient performance.