TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monster has introduced six new colour head sets in the beat range to the audiophile lover’s surprise. The Dr Dre studio high definition headsets would take the user one step closer to a professional music listening experience.
The high definition music listening can be something new to an average music listener but is a boon to the professionals and the most craved one for the music buffs. Monster very lately could be found releasing some quality music gadgets and accessories. This time monster has made a leap with the high definition head sets.
Dr Dre studio Definition headsets
Monster headsets released under the beat series had fans ever since its announcement and now with its colour editions it’s going to get increased like anything. The images released of the beat headphones already have record breaking enquiries. The new head set is designed to hear what the artist heard at recording, the new way of listening to music that’s evolving with the user listening to it the way they are supposed to be heard.
The features includes,
- Extra large ear cups for larger space for précised listening to the music
- Luxurious ear cup material that offers maximum comfort and cushions made using ultra soft breathable material for keeping it cool while usage
- The additional feature of Monster, the monster iSoniTalk iPhone integrated head phone cable with built in answer button
The additional features and key attribute of the head set like its ability to be paired up with communication devices will be new when it comes to studio grade audio phones. This is expected to flag off a new trend and is something more than worth a try. All the six colour editions of the headsets will have the features specified integrated in them.
The head phones being equipped with the Monster’s power isolation technology will let the user hear everything the artist want his fans to hear. Even minute percussions and string pulls get their attention and with deeper basses the user is virtually taken to a live studio like experience.
The Monster beat head phones will be delivered through its distributers all over the globe. Further details can be browsed over internet and bookings can be made through recommended sites. Price range starts from around Rs 4, 000 in online retailer shops.