TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Monster launches new headsets-beats good effects, colors
Monster has introduced six new colour head sets in the beat range to the audiophile lover’s surprise. The Dr Dre studio high definition headsets would take the user one step closer to a professional music listening experience.
The high definition music listening can be something new to an average music listener but is a boon to the professionals and the most craved one for the music buffs. Monster very lately could be found releasing some quality music gadgets and accessories. This time monster has made a leap with the high definition head sets.
Dr Dre studio Definition headsets
Monster headsets released under the beat series had fans ever since its announcement and now with its colour editions it’s going to get increased like anything. The images released of the beat headphones already have record breaking enquiries. The new head set is designed to hear what the artist heard at recording, the new way of listening to music that’s evolving with the user listening to it the way they are supposed to be heard.
The features includes,
- Extra large ear cups for larger space for précised listening to the music
- Luxurious ear cup material that offers maximum comfort and cushions made using ultra soft breathable material for keeping it cool while usage
- The additional feature of Monster, the monster iSoniTalk iPhone integrated head phone cable with built in answer button
The additional features and key attribute of the head set like its ability to be paired up with communication devices will be new when it comes to studio grade audio phones. This is expected to flag off a new trend and is something more than worth a try. All the six colour editions of the headsets will have the features specified integrated in them.
The head phones being equipped with the Monster’s power isolation technology will let the user hear everything the artist want his fans to hear. Even minute percussions and string pulls get their attention and with deeper basses the user is virtually taken to a live studio like experience.
The Monster beat head phones will be delivered through its distributers all over the globe. Further details can be browsed over internet and bookings can be made through recommended sites. Price range starts from around Rs 4, 000 in online retailer shops.