TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Pioneer launches 2012 VSX series AV receivers
In the past, we have seen Pioneer products with Bluetooth and 3D facilities. But now, it’s time for the AV receivers. Pioneer has recently launched their latest VSX series AV receivers. With the release of this new receiver, Pioneer has made an effort to widen its musical hand-outs.
The new VSX series AV receivers include different category models each having specific functionalities. These different models include VSX-822-K and VSX-522-K with 5.1-Channel 3D Ready A/V Receiver and VSX-1122-K and VSX-1022-K with 7.1-Channel 3D Ready A/V Receiver.
The lower end forms including VSX-522 and VSX-822 comes with a 5.1 surround audio. But the main difference one can point out in these two models is that VSX-522 doesn’t have Bluetooth and AirPlay facilities. The premier models of VSX series AV receivers include VSX-1022 and VSX-1122 versions. These premier models facilitate the users with 7.1 surround audio, DLNA in addition to the 1080p up scaling.
Some of the other features of VSX series AV receivers include:
- Network- Ready with AirPlay, Pandora, SiriusXMTM and vTuner
- Apt for iPod, iPhone, iPad Certified devices
- Pioneer iControlAV2012
- Zone 2 Audio Output
- Ultimate Sound Control
- Advanced Qdeo Video Processing
- Latest HDMI Technology
- Full-Colour On-Screen Graphical UI
- Pioneer ControlApp
- Video Conversion to HDMI 1080p
- Versatile Speaker Configuration
- 1080p High-definition Video
- High audio and video quality
- Internet Radio
The 2012 VSX series AV receivers makes use of an advanced HDMI technology which helps to exclusively deliver fine-tuned 3D performance. Also, these receivers can be directly connected to the iOS devices including iPod, iPhone and iPad Certified devices using the cable which is included in the AV receiver set. The Apple devices can also be used as a remote controller to control the action of VSX series AV receivers.
Moreover, using the AirPlay feature, it can directly download music and make users listen through the home theatre system. In addition to these features, VSX series AV receivers have also got an Ethernet port on its rear panel which enables the users to connect with their PC. This facility opens up a lot of entertainment options.
Furthermore, with the help of vTuner provided the users have access to the Internet radio stations all round the globe. An elective AS-WL300 wireless adapter is also provided in the receiver set for enhancing the user’s wireless network convenience. The functionalities may vary depending on the different models of VSX series AV receivers.
The lower end versions of the new Pioneer 2012 VSX series AV receivers are expected to be priced around Rs. 12,500/- while the higher end versions will be priced around Rs. 30,000/-.