TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
There is great news for the music world that Samsung has unveiled its new Samsung Galaxy Media Player 3.6 smartphone. Some of the key features included in this media player smartphone are
- 1500mAh removable battery
- 1GHz Hummingbird processor
- 3.6” display
- 3MP rear facing camera
- 480×800 pixel resolution
- 512MB RAM
- Android 3.2 OS
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Built in Wi-Fi support
- Capacitive Multi touchscreen
- DNLA support
- External memory expandable up to 32 GB
- FM Radio
- Google Play Station access
- Google Talk enabled
- Inbuilt GPS module
- microSD slot
- Micro-USB and headphone ports
- Supports Social hubs
- VGA front facing camera
- WVGA LCD monitor
Talking about its display features, Samsung Galaxy Media Player 3.6 sports a 3.6 inches LCD screen which has a WVGA resolution of 480×800 pixels. Apart from the multi touch screen, it also has got a physical button for power and volume control. Furthermore, it runs on Android 3.2 Gingerbread platform and houses a powerful 1GHz Hummingbird processor.
It also facilitates users to get access to the Android market from where numerous free and paid apps can be downloaded. The media player’s built in Wi-Fi support also turns to be beneficial to connect to internet by means of high speed wireless network connection. Besides these, it also supports Bluetooth 3.0 and USB connectivity. Regrettably, it lacks voice calling support. However the VOIP method is provided for the users.
The officials are sure that this music player smartphone will top up in the family of portable media players. Coming to the storage capacity, Samsung Galaxy Media Player 3.6 has got a 512MB RAM. It also supports external microSD cards with the help of which the memory can be expanded up to 32 GB.
A wired headset and a microphone are also included in the set of this WiFi enabled portable media player. Samsung Galaxy Media Player 3.6 will come in two memory storage packages; one having 8GB internal storage and the other of 16GB. Galaxy Media Player is priced around Rs 15,000. It will be apt for customers who wish to enjoy high quality video and audio apart from having all the features of a normal smartphone.
This innovative Android media player is now available for the South Koreans. There are no reports indicating when this product would be launched in other parts of the globe. However, it is expected to hit the markets internationally within few months itself.