TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Super quality XBA-4 in-ear headphones from Sony
Sony has recently released their latest set of ear phones which are termed as XBA-4 and they feature the latest Balanced Armature (BA) technology in them. The result is superb reproduction of sound and this will make the ear phones the top in the list for an audiophile.
Features and specifications of Sony XBA-4 in ear phones are:
- Four balanced armature drivers
- 1.2 metre connecting cable
- Lower sound leakage
- Variable silicone ear bud sizes for comfortable fit
- Sensitivity: 108dB/mW
- 3-28,0000 Hz frequency response
- Superb fidelity and very powerful sound
The earphones are comfortably small and compact. They are very light weight too. They are lighter than some of the ordinary ear phones that feature only a single driver in them. The inner housing is made up of high strength magnesium and this makes the whole casing very rigid and ensures distortion free sound through the entire frequency range.
The ultra small size of the ear buds has an added advantage. They seem very comfortable while wearing it because of less strain in the ear lobes. This is very contrary to others in the ear headphone design. So the user can enjoy prolonged hours of music without any discomfort. The whole ear bud weighs about 8 grams. The connecting cable has a length of about 1.2 metre.
Normally in an earphone or a headphone we usually see a single driver that is entrusted with the job of reproduction of sound through the complete audio range. The main problem of this approach is that certain compromises will have to be made in specific audio ranges for the sake of others since a single driver has to make all the ends meet.
In Sony XBA-4 this problem is over come by adding 4 different drivers in which each of them is intended for a particular range of frequency. These small headphones incorporate in their body a full range driver, super woofer, woofer and a tweeter. This is exactly the set up that you get in a full sized home theatre system.
The result of this much drivers is perfect sound reproduction. All the audio range is reproduced very faithfully and there is not a tint of distortion throughout the range. The power output from the drivers is also impressive so you won’t have to turn up the volume to the extremes to get very high sound.
The exact price tag of Sony XBA-4 is not known as for now.