- Sports Berrettini denies Auger-Aliassime first title in Stuttgart Open final
- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tivoli launches Radio Silenz, noise cancelling headphone
Tivoli is famous for a lot of user friendly audio products. This time, Tivoli put forward yet another product into the world of music, Radio Silenz which is a noise cancelling headphone. This is the first headphone product from Tivoli. It has a wooden look, but don’t go by the classic look, it has all specifications to make it technically up to date. This one can match with any of the good headphones available in the market in terms of clarity of sound and play time.
Tivoli Radio Silenz features wooden ear cups and 40mm drivers. The most interesting feature with this pair of head phones is the "Defeat" button. With this button you can mute the volume just to listen to others outside even without removing the headphone from head. This is a quite unique feature.
This Tivoli headphone is powered by AAA battery which offers a good listening time of up to 50 hours which is quite good. Noise cancelling feature is fully enabled in this headphone, however you still have an option to switch ON/OFF the feature. It adds to the flexibility. Outside noise can be reduced up to 85%. High noise cancelling capability will assure a very good music experience with clear and loud sound.
The wood houses will help the headphone to produce more natural sound. It is the first ever head phone to include wood housing instead of plastic creating a new trend in the headphone market. It weighs 2.6 oz which is pretty comfortable for long time usages and for travel too.
Even though the wooden design gives us a traditional look, the music product delivers an advanced level of music experience. Its design is really comfortable to wear as well. It’s closed on the back and a 90 degrees rotate facility adds to the comfort. This rare wooden design makes this product stand alone when compared to other head phones out in the market. This unique design gives it a stylish look as well.
Radio Silenz will most probably be hitting the music market by this June. You can purchase this first pair of head phones from Tivoli at a price of around Rs.8, 000/-. It will be made available in three interesting finishes including Walnut, Cherry, and Black Ash. The package includes a travel pouch also. Compactness, wooden finish and decent specifications, the new headphone from Tivoli has everything to become popular.
Along with this headphone, Tivoli has also launched couple of new radio models and a bluetooth receiver.