- 30 min ago Reliance Jio Tops 4G Download Speed, BSNL Leads In 3G: TRAI
- 41 min ago Nintendo Switch Receives List Of New Indie Games At Gamescom 2019
- 1 hr ago Nokia 105 Feature Phone Launched In India For Rs. 1,199
- 1 hr ago Paytm Mall Offers On Certified Refurbished Mobile – Grab Used Phones At Half Price
- Finance 5 Tips To Make The Most Of Your Credit Card
- News Is Trump trying to play peacemaker role on Kashmir?
- Sports Murray considering step down from ATP Tour to build level
- Movies Salman Khan Will Get Banned If He Works With Mika Singh: FWICE Warns The Superstar!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Katrina Kaif Will Dazzle Us With A Resplendent Look Today
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
VModa's Revamp IN-Ear Headphones
V-Moda has launched REVAMP in-ear True Blood series headphones. The HBO television horror series has reached the end of its fourth season in the US and has kept excitement levels among TV audiences high.
The success of True Blood has spawned some active merchandising by various manufacturers. V-Moda REVAMP True Blood headphones are one of these inspired products and have been released in tie-up with HBO.
V-Moda has made these earphones really attractive with a black-and-red color scheme invoking the True Blood HBO TV series experience.
They have a 1-button Silver Bullet microphone which helps you play music, and perform call-related options such as answering and holding incoming calls and ending calls, and even fast forwarding music on your Android smartphone or iPod.
Where the V-Moda REVAMP really scores high is in durability. It has been military tested, and the ear buds are made of really durable aluminum. The Kevlar-reinforced cables can easily withstand more than 60,000 bends.
There is silicone replacement fittings offered from the smallest to the largest size – 4 pairs of them. For comfortable use even during heavy activity or running, V-Moda REVAMP is also equipped with Active Flex ear-hooks to keep those earphones from falling off.
Sound quality is ensured by V-MASQUE 9mm neodymium driver that has been tested to provide great sounding and lively highs, mids and bass. In fact the audio is a balance between the highs and the bass with neither appearing too strong as you’d normally find in cheaper or lesser quality products.
Though the sound is really great throughout the range, the mids appear better making the user feel the bass must be tweaked a little. But users can get the experience of being in a live stage with the BEATPORT airflow system used in the REVAMP.
The V-Moda REVAMP package comes with the in-ear headphones, the aforementioned sport ear-hooks, four Bliss 2.0 earbud pairs of varying sizes so users can select the most suitable one, users’ manual and a carrying pouch. Each of these has True Blood-inspired design.
Overall, these features make V-Moda Revamp earphones, which sometimes look like a redesign of the V-Moda Remix headphones, really seductive and a class apart in terms of uniqueness and build quality.
To conclude, V-Moda Revamp True Blood earphones look great, are manufactured with the highest standards of durability and offer clear sound with a reasonable helping of mids, highs and bass. Hardcore music lovers would want more bass and may not find the overall sound quality ultimate.
But most would be pleased with what’s offered, especially since the earphones also serve as great conversation tools to answer your calls. They come for a price tag of Rs. 5, 000 in the US (as per their US dollar rate) and are available from the HBO website. Shipping to India could raise the price from Rs. 5,000.