TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
4G Service in Bangalore in the next 30 days
After launching its 4G services in Kolkata, Bharti Airtel will now launch the technology in Bangalore in the next 30 days. This is surely good news for the people of Bangalore as the city is considered to be an I.T hub.
Huawei has been selected as network supplier of 4G for the Karnataka region by Bharti Airtel. It is also in the process of unveiling various sophisticated and hi-tech networks in Bangalore. Apart from this, Airtel will start LTE services in cities such as Chandigarh and Pune. Nokia Siemens is Airtel's partner in the state of Maharashtra while the network partner for Chandigarh is yet to be selected by it.
Bharti Airtel reportedly paid a staggering sum of Rs 38543 to buy the 4G Wireless Broadband Spectrum in the auction which was held in 2010.
Thus, Mobile Phones and Mobile Technology in states like Karnataka, Maharashtra and the Union Territory of Chandigarh is all set to go a step further with the 4G.
Do leave your comments about the 4G being launched in Bangalore in our comment section below.