TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Just today Aircel has expanded its 4G LTE services' reach to Tamil Nadu, Jammu and Kashmir and in Karnataka, the company has launched a special voice and data Super Combos priced at Rs. 251 and Rs. 299 for it prepaid customers, offering value for money deal.
The latest tariff offering from Aircle offers full talk-time and 2G/3G data benefits for the customers on a single recharge, which is comparatively better than the individual recharges of voice and data separately. Aircel says that the latest plan is aimed at youth as young working professionals and the migrant community.
The Rs. 251 and Rs. 299 combos offer talk time of Rs. 180 and Rs. 200 along with 1GB and 1.5 GB of 2G/3G data respectively. It comes with a validity for 30 days, and the talktime comes with an unlimited validity.
Regarding the launch of new Combo offers, Kadhiravan K, Circle Business Head - Aircel, Karnataka, said, "Aircel is the fastest growing telecom operator in Karnataka; consistently bringing forth best value for money products. In our efforts to further delight our customers, we have introduced the Super combo packs providing unmatched voice and data benefits."
"A customer gets unlimited FTT of Rs. 180 along with 1GB of high-speed 3G data in just Rs. 251, getting extra benefits of Rs. 77; which is the best in the industry. We at Aircel believe in bringing the Joy of a little Extra to the lives of our customers as we understand that it always feels nice to get a little more than what we expected."
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!